Happy Birthday Ravyn

March 20th is a special day for Mark Crowe, it’s his birthday and he turns 37 years old and for 16 years now he is on his favorite website… DeviantArt. There he could be everything he wished to be and especially himself… For years Mark considers himself a woman and chooses a woman’s name for his account it’s Ravyn, he had met lovely people, men and women until he met… Ashlyn. 

Ashlyn is a drop dead gorgeous 17 years old girl, Mark can’t help it but falls in love with her and between them starts a lovely story and Ashlyn is also in love with Ravyn and the day before his birthday, Ashlyn writes this message with a cute picture.


Early happy birthday Ravyn, 
hope to see you soon irl. 
Love you Ashlyn. 

Mark looks at her in awe, her smile, her blue eyes, her outfit, everything is cute in this picture, he smiles until he realizes something: “Come on… you’re an older man in love with… a teen girl… come on… tell her the truth and maybe she’ll block you… but need to tell her the truth…” 

Mark stays awake all night long thinking about a message to write until he sends this at 4 am in the morning: 

“Dear Ashlyn.
 
Thank you so much for your lovely message yesterday and especially your adorable picture. 
But now I need to tell you something and I really have to get it out off my chest. 
I was not entirely honest with you since the very beginning, I’m not a girl and I’m not young at all. 
My real name is Mark and I’m 37 years old today, I hope you’ll forgive me for this because everything else I said was true about my hobbies, my stories and of course my feelings for you. 
Once again I’m so sorry for everything… 

Love you Ravyn/Mark. 

Looking at his watch, he needs to go to the bathroom and gets ready for work… when he gets out wearing his suit for work he sees a notification from D.A and sees From: Ashlyn Mark feels suddenly stressed, it’s only after a large coffee he manages to watch the answer. 

Dear Ravyn/Mark. 

Thank you for your honesty, I suspected something of this kind but I wanted to know if you’re going to tell me all by yourself. I know your true feelings for me and I thank you for them, I also have something to tell you and I hope you’re going to believe me… I’m really Ashlyn and I’m really 17 years old but… I practice witchcraft since I’m very young thanks to my grandmother but I only use it on people I love and I love you. Well I love your character of Ravyn. I promise you to give you what you truly desire. 

Love. Ashlyn. 

Reading the message Mark falls on his chair crying because he feels such a relief since he loves Ashlyn so much, he wants to believe her witch powers because he truly wants to be a girl and he hopes to be one so bad. 

While he cries someone knocking at the door, he wonders who this might be at 7 am but when he opens the door, his mouth is wide opened with astonishment… before his eyes the most beautiful girl he has ever seen… the love of his life… his sweet Ashlyn absolutely gorgeous wearing a stunning purple prom dress, she smiles saying: “Hello Ravyn… Happy birthday hunnie…” 

As she says that she blows a kiss and also a purple powder towards his face: “Breath it in hunnie and I promise you to become who you truly must be…” 

Breathing the powder, Mark is coughing hard and before he could say a thing he falls unconscious to the floor… When he regains consciousness he feels his body so thin and light, he wonders how’s that even possible and when he looks down on him it’s the massive shock rather than this chubby mid-thirsties man with hairs wearing a suit for work… instead he sees a tiny girl body with small A cup breast, stunning thin body with some abs, long hair black and purple which are Ravyn’s favorite colors, that tiny body is also spotless with no wrinkles or hairs like a teenage girl… 

When Mark finally stands up she looks at her face and she looks like the female version of who she was before during her teenage years so many years ago. Looking around her, she doesn’t live anymore in her house, instead she lives in a small renting apartment not far from her highschool. 

Suddenly Ashlyn appears all smiling still wearing her dress and saying: “You look so pretty my sweet Ravyn… here I have some clothes for you…” 

Mark/Ravyn looks at her new clothes… they look like tomboy clothes but she loves them and she puts on these panties, black sport bra, purple tank top, jeans and shirt, on her feet socks and a pair of Converse shoes. 

While she’s dressing up her life is changing she’s no longer Mark Crowe 37 years old nice working man, she’s now Ravyn Crowe this sweet pretty 18 years old girl in love with her forever best friend Ashlyn, and even though she remembers her old self same for Ashlyn, everybody around remembers Ravyn and totally forgot about Mark same for D.A. 

Finally Ravyn adjusts her hat and smiles to herself whispering: “I’m such a lucky girl… I feel so pretty and so happy with my girl…” 

She’s interrupted by Ashlyn coming towards her for a kiss as she says: “Is my stunning birthday girl is ready for her birthday party?” 

Ravyn smiles and says: “Oh I’m more than ready to party with the cutest girl on Earth…” 

They kiss and leave together… While party, someone takes this lovely picture with Ashlyn on the right in her stunning dark blue sequin dress and on the left Ravyn in her tomboy/girly purple outfit smiling and so happy to be with her girl. 

Later that day, Ravyn posts the picture on her social media saying:


Thank you for all the birthday wishes guys… 
I had the best birthday party ever with my girl I love so much. 
Love y’all Ravyn.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Be proud of who you are and join us

I'm not the one you seek.

Basic bitch